Friday, July 16, 2010

rocking with retro !!!

i simply love the nights ... gets me into a person that i wish i had been more of in the day as well .. hehe.. but the day passes by with just a lot of randomness happening around me...today is not one of those days though...and so it urged me to write something yet again ... its different where a cutesy lovely childlike tease has taken precedence on my senses .. smiling for no reason...a giggle here n there ... reminiscing... the mood is set ...retro is rocking my world around me... roy orbison, lionel richie, roxette & richard marx are giving me company as well... hehe..and off late this happens to me very few times :-( and when it does i am totally in love with it !!... hell yeah ! .. :-)) hehe... the best thing i fathom is that this is me... nothing but me, without the addage of the social norms, dos n donts, formalities n obligations ... free of all ...my soul breathes alive... feels so good... awesomenesss !!!!!!! ...

No comments:

Post a Comment